11.2.1 When refueling the vehicle
- Check the engine oil level (on a cold engine).
- Check the coolant level in the tank (on a cold engine).
- Check the fluid level in the windshield washer tank.
- Make sure that all tires are inflated to normal pressure.
- Check the state of radiator of the engine cooling system and the radiator of the air conditioning system. Make sure they are not excessively contaminated, not clogged with leaves, insects, etc.
Be careful while checking the coolant level on a hot engine. Hot coolant and steam that come out of the tank under pressure can cause burns or other injuries.